Monday, November 5, 2012

Randomly update

Been 7 months dint put on any post on here. 
Look likes I am abandon you badly.
Well, faced lots of ups' and downs' through this half year. 
And now come to the miserable of part of my life. 
I couldn't make any decision for it.
To be continue or not to be? 
First time get termination from the Uni,
that moment was totally lost. 
Thanks God that you are here with me,
or else I really couldn't continue my life. 
Hopefully that everything could be settle down by this week.
God bless me
7 months, 
Me and Him had gone through ONE YEAR, 5MONTHS and 9 DAYS.
After a trip from Genting and also a betrayed moment, 
I could confirm to tell you that, 
All I love is still YOU.
Through the one year, really have lots of things happened to us,
I am glad that we overcome all.
I really proud to be your girlfriend.
From the day you start your intern till the day you end, 
I feel that our relationship seem getting much much more better. 
You know, I always feel secure when you are beside,
holding my hands, hugging me, kissing my forehead,
it let me feel that I owned the world. 
Honestly, I din't ask for more, 
what I want is to be with you as long as we could be.
(of course I wish I could have a fairy tale ending)
Boy, we never make promises to each other, 
what we make is try our best to go through all the test that God give us.
I wish we could face it all together. 
ILOVEYOU

No comments: